Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blogging

I'm sick of all the fuss and fluster, posturing, and incessant yapping of the blogosphere. That's why I've tried to ditch this infernal albatross of a blog so often. The rotten state of my health means my patience with nonsense is worn thinner than it's ever been.
Everyone in cyberspace has an opinion on everything, regardless of whether they know what they're talking about. Well, I've listened to opinions, pabulum, panaceas, snake oil sales pitches, tirades, jeremiads, diatribes, and plain old hissy fits until I'm just not interested anymore.
The only thing anyone can do to make the world a better place is to listen and encourage; to help and to love. Regardless of our opinions and enthusiasms and in the face of all our bitching and moaning, there's only one thing that never changes.
Life goes on, period.

No comments:

ShareThis